This is a blog linked to and for my Tumblr. Go ahead and follow if you'd like or aren't already: suchalady90.tumblr.com

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Superficial Bullshit

Am I kool enough? Do I dress well enough? Am I pretty enough? Do I have enough muscles and tattoos? Please tell me! Tell me! I need to hear it!  (-__-) At the end of the day it’s about being happy with you. You have to gain confidence, you have to be able to look in the mirror and not need verification from someone else about how attractive you are or about how good of a person you are. Everyone is so stuck on the superficial.  Submitting pics to one of these cutest/sexiest/most beautiful people blogs and getting upset when u don’t see it posted…lol I know someone has done this to themselves. Sweetheart until you believe it yourself, it doesn’t matter how many people tell you you’re pretty or handsome. You could get a thousand and one compliments in a day but that still won’t stop you from staring in that mirror and wishing certain things were different, wondering what people see to provoke compliments. No one is perfect! Hell I been in that mirror myself a few times, wondering why I couldn’t look like this or wondering why that boy didn’t like me.  It took me a lil minute to realize this but now I understand that if that boy was only concerned about my physical…then I didn’t need to be concerned with him.  Or anybody who didn’t bother to get to know me for that matter. Take it from these celebrities. No matter how glamorous or beautiful you are, there will always be someone trying to put you down. Trying to find something on you to pick on. Trying to convince you and everyone else that you’re not that cute. You have to be able to say, “If I’m not that cute to you, well that’s all fine and dandy. But I’m the shit to me.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment