This is a blog linked to and for my Tumblr. Go ahead and follow if you'd like or aren't already: suchalady90.tumblr.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

I remember when people made fun of you for drinking cough syrup just to get a buzz...


Now it seems to be the thing to do. I mean really? This whole "lean" thing is out of control in my opinion. The prime example of people just following a crowd. Do they think about the side effects? Of course not. No one worries about how it could cause your breathing to slow to a dangerous rate or stop completely. Or how it could...well idk, kill you. -___- No they just want to look kool with their 2 styrofoam cups (could be purple, it could be pink and all that jazz), just like wayne and them rappers down in Houston. That's why i don't pay attention to that whole "oh it's never killed anyone bullshit when it comes to weed and alcohol (even though alcohol is very capable of killing) as a means to justify what people are doing. Ummm, lean has killed people...soooo now what's your excuse? I mean, i would think a corona or a shot of vodka/tequila or something is better than sitting here drinking some mess that really makes you feel like shit in my opinion. I was prescribed codeine last year and that mess did NOT have me on no cloud 9. I wasn't even taking it the way the doctor told me to because i hated how it made me feel. What's really got me going is the fact that this mess is all over the place. People posting pictures on facebook, negros tweetin talking bout "who selling some Promethazine?" Like really? I didn't know it had gotten so popular. I didn't know drinking  prescription allergy medicine with sprite was the kool thing to do now. People kill me....seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment