This is a blog linked to and for my Tumblr. Go ahead and follow if you'd like or aren't already: suchalady90.tumblr.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rant: feel free to not read


A follower of mine on twitter RTs this chick and it says, “drink the cum out of a wine class”. Now, lol…out of pure curiosity of what the hell this chick was talking about, I went to her page. Cuz I’m thinking that had to be out of context. But naw, all homegirls tweets are along those lines. “Suck the dick… on site” yes she spelled sight wrong. “Squeeze the dick on my pussy while you fucking me” I’m not even sure what that means. “Fuck a ring, buy me a house #soiknowitsreal” Now I wouldn’t care normally. It’s plenty of chicks that do this for attention on twitter. Their bios are usually along the same lines. But this chick calls herself classy in her bio. Classy...classy?! It makes me wonder if she knows the definition. Broads like this kill me and whether her particular case is just wanting attention or not, there are chicks out here that really act and think this way. Trifling type females that give the rest of us a bad name. I mean “fuck a ring, buy me a house?” How bout you buy yo own damn house? What makes you think you need a man to buy you a house? And what MAN do you even think is gonna give you the time of day? Maybe these nothing ass niggas might fall in love with your “classy” cum swallowing abilities, but these CEOs, these business men, these entrepreneurs? They will use you for exactly what you talking about and move on with life. No house, no ring, no respect. Yea you might be able to hold their attention long enough to swallow their cum with a wine glass but once the fun is over its “alright bitch get out my house...you’ve overstayed your welcome.” It’s one thing to be a freak...I’m completely down with that. But it’s another thing to just be straight up nasty with no self-respect. Keep your cum swallowing techniques in the bedroom, and limited to one guy…instead of putting it on blast on twitter. And broads wonder why dudes approach them the way they do. U think the nigga reading your tweets is like “Wow, yea she’s definitely wifey material!” more like “wow, yea she’s definitely DTF.” Smh, women need to get it together. That shit is not cute nor sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment